18. feb. 2006

Dreams

We don’t have miracles, we have dreams.
Those are our own personal miracles. We all dream, we have dreams… Some weird character on our brain takes over…

And people interpret them… you always have bonkers dreams:
“I’m walking down the road, and a man comes up to me, covered in jam, and he sings ‘Oh, I am a man… hippo…’ And he brings me spoons, and his buttocks explode, and his brother drives a small snail towards me, very slowly...
What does it mean?”

And their interpretation is always very ordinary:
“Oh, it means you didn’t get on with your Father when you were a child...”
“Why doesn’t it say that in my dream, then? What’s all the bloody snail thing?”

You never have a straight dream, do you?
You never say, “I’m walking on the road, I go into a shop and buy a Mars bar.”
Cause that kind of dream will probably mean:
“Ah, this means that you’re from Mars, and your ears are made out of jam, and your brother lives in Kent, and his buttocks explode to the size of a balloon.”

“That’s very true!”


- Eddie Izzard "Glorious" -

6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hihihi :) Genial fyr.
Har du alle EI-dvdene?

Sorgenfri sa...

Nei, faktisk har jeg bare to: Glorious og Dress to Kill, og de snublet jeg tilfeldigvis over i g�r p� en platesjappe som hadde to for 250,- tilbud p� dvd'er.
S� da har man i grunnen planene klare for kvelden. :o)

Anonym sa...

Jeg har visst seks, jeg... ;)

Sorgenfri sa...

I'll get there, I'll get there... :oP

Sorgenfri sa...

*stikke fingrene i �rene*
No, no, no!
Lala LALALALALALALA! :oP

Sorgenfri sa...

Jeg tror han faller innunder en slik kategori at man enter digger ham, eller synes han er ubegripelig tåpelig.
Your call. :o)